Tantalizing Future YA Releases is a weekly feature where I showcase upcoming YA covers. In addition, 'The Blast from the Past' section focuses on previously released books that still deserve a voice after a few years of silence. If you are inspired by this part of the meme, giving credit will be greatly appreciated.
All titles are linked to GoodReads for summary details. Also, please note that covers may not be final. If changes occur I will replace the covers with the new versions.
- Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson (Simon & Schuster UK, 8/4/11)
- Blood Song (Lharmell #1) by Rhiannon Hart (Random House Australia, 9/1/11)
- Almost Everything (Vampire Princess of St. Paul, #3) by Tate Hallaway (NAL Trade, 2/7/12)
- Once: Before Midnight; Golden; Wild Orchid by Cameron Dokey (Simon Pulse, 2/7/12)
- The Stalker Chronicles by Carley Moore (Farrar, Straus and Giroux (BYR), 3/27/12)
- Taken at Dusk (Shadow Falls, #3) by C.C. Hunter (St. Martin's Griffin, 4/2012)
:: THE OOH LA LA COVER ::
- Everneath by Brodi Ashton (Balzer + Bray, 1/3/12)
:: BLAST FROM THE PAST ::
- My Most Excellent Year: A Novel of Love, Mary Poppins, and Fenway Park by Steve Kluger (Dial, 3/18/08)
Summary: Dear Anthony: I appreciate your recent interest, but I’m not accepting applications at this time. Your letter will be kept in our files and someone will get back to you if there is an opening. Thank you for thinking of me. Respectfully, Alejandra Perez P.S. It’s not “Allie.” It’s “Ale.” Meet T.C., who is valiantly attempting to get Alejandra to fall in love with him; Alejandra, who is playing hard to get and is busy trying to sashay out from under the responsibilities of being a diplomat’s daughter; and T.C.’s brother Augie, who is gay and in love and everyone knows it but him.