- Shadow Walkers by Brent Hartinger (Flux, 2/1/11)
- Kindred by Tammar Stein (Knopf Books for Young Readers, 2/8/11)
- Playing Hurt by Holly Schindler (Flux, 3/1/11)
- Then I Met My Sister by Christine Hurley Deriso (Flux, 4/1/11)
- The Returning by Christine Hinwood (Dial, 4/14/11)
- Back When You Were Easier To Love by Emily Wing Smith (Dutton Juvenile, 4/28/10)
*Blast From The Past*
(I'll be including a book from the past with this post. I want to feature books that are no longer heard of that still deserve a voice.)
The Fallen by Thomas E. Sniegoski
Genre: Young Adult Fiction
Release Date: September 26, 2006
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Summary: Aaron Corbet isn't a bad kid -- he's just a little different. On the eve of his eighteenth birthday, Aaron dreams of a darkly violent landscape. He can hear the sounds of weapons clanging, the screams of the stricken, and another sound he cannot quite decipher. But gazing upward at the sky, he suddenly understands. It is the sound of great wings, angels' wings, beating the air unmercifully as hundreds of armored warriors descend on the battlefield. Orphaned since birth, Aaron is suddenly discovering newfound -- and sometimes supernatural -- talents. But it's not until he is approached by two men that he learns the truth about his destiny, and his role as a liaison between angels, mortals, and Powers both good and evil, some of whom are hell-bent on his destruction....
They recently re-printed the covers below:
Look very closely, it's our sexy vampire Paul Welsey (Stephen from Vampire Diaries) playing a Fallen angel in the ABC movie trailer for this book below! It should be out on DVD, so check it out!