Holy %#&!$ these books look and sound amazing! With the way this is going, please don't let the Mayans be correct about the end of 2012, I refuse to miss out on these novels dammit! :)
Press the title to read the summary and add it to Goodreads too...
- The Almost Truth by Eileen Cook (Simon Pulse, Dec. 4, 2012)
- Black City (Black City Chronicles, #1) by Elizabeth Richards (Putnam Juvenile, Nov. 13, 2012)
- Elemental by Antony John (Dial, Nov. 21, 2012)
- Break My Heart 1,000 Times by Daniel Waters (Hyperion Book CH, Oct.16, 2012)
- The Suburban Strange by Nathan Kotecki (Houghton Mifflin Books for Children, Oct. 2, 2012)
- Mystic City (Mystic City Novels, #1) by Theo Lawrence (Delacorte Books for Young Readers, Oct. 9, 2012)
- The Blessed (The Blessed, #1) by Tonya Hurley (Simon & Schuster Books For Young Readers, Sept. 25, 2012)
- The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan (Knopf Books for Young Readers, Sept. 11, 2012)
What are your thoughts, any drool worthy covers catch your eye?