Previously known as Monday's Question of the Day, Books For Thought is a feature where I post a book-related question up for discussion. I am open to all opinions and enjoy reading diverse comments from my lovely followers. I look forward to picking your minds!
Have a question idea? Share it here and I'll feature your blog in this post.
Summer is officially creeping up on us and that means beach weather! Which Summer books do you recommend to those bookworms reading under their umbrellas?
My Response: These are my picks for Summer:
- Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson -- it's an adorable road trip story that'll leave you smiling from start to finish.
- The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han -- I've never read this one, but it has great reviews and the title has Summer in it. ;)
- Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles -- Hot boys that'll melt you in the Summer heat.
- Goddess of the Sea by P.C. Cast -- Best mermaid story I've read so far.
- Enclave by Ann Aguirre and Divergent by Veronica Roth -- both of these reads will rock your dystopian socks off. I loved them both dearly and what's Summer without some sweaty, heart pumping action!
What are your bookish thoughts?