- Love, Inc. by Yvonne Collins and Sandy Rideout (Hyperion Book CH, 1/4/11)
- Rattled: A Mystery by Lisa Harrington (Nimbus Publishing, 3/1/11)
- Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney (St. Martin's Griffin, 3/1/11)
- Royally Crushed (Royally Jacked; Spin Control; Do-Over) by Niki Burnham (Simon Pulse, 3/22/11)
- Compulsion by Heidi Ayarbe (Balzer + Bray, 5/3/11)
- Almost Final Curtain (Vampire Princess of St. Paul, #2) by Tate Hallaway (NAL Trade, 5/13/11)
Note: Covers may not be final. If changes occur I will notify my readers of the new versions.
Scott Westerfeld's Uglies series for re-release on May 3, 2011 in hardcover by Simon Pulse:
I love these makeovers, what do you all think?
*Blast From The Past*
(I'll be including a book from the past with this post. I want to feature books that are no longer heard of that still deserve a voice.)
A Time For Dancing by Davida Wills Hurwin
Reading Level: Young Adult
Release Date: April 1, 2009
Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
Summary: Sam and Jules - everyone knows that when you see one, the other can't be far behind. Best friends for more than half their lives, the two are practically inseparable. And in the summer before their last year of high school, Sam and Jules are certain that whatever the future brings - college or professional dance careers or both - they'll be ready for it, sharing the triumphs and facing the tears together. But nothing could have prepared them for Jules's sudden illness and the discovery of its cause - cancer. Sam tries to be a true friend, supporting Jules during the weeks of testing and doctors and treatments, but the horrifying pain and indignities that Jules suffers, and the feeling that she has lost control over her own life, force Jules to a place where even Sam cannot follow. Now both Jules and Sam must learn to accept the unacceptable - that Jules's cancer may not go away. How each, in her own way, comes to face the possibility of Jules's death, and learns to celebrate her life, makes for a searingly honest, unforgettable novel.
Add to GoodReads here