What's on your desk Wednesday? is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Sassy Brit of Alternative-Read.com. Check her blog out each Wednesday for the post titled What's on your desk Wednesday?
You can do one of two things or both!
1- Grab a camera and take a photo of your desk! Or anywhere you stack your books/TBR pile. And no tidying! Add this photo to your blog. Tag at least 5 people! Come back here and leave a link back to your photo in comments.
2- List at least 5 BOOKISH things on your desk (I'm thinking your TBR pile or books you haven't shelved...) List at least 5 NON BOOK things. (I'm thinking some of some of the more unusual items on your desk/table?) Tag at least 5 people to do the same. Come back here and leave your link, so we can come and visit your blog. Or add your answers in the comments if you don't have a blog.
Feel free to grab the above picture to place on your site - as a way of showing you are participating, and of course to spread the word! Have fun!
Here is mine:
This is my bookcase, I don't have any books on my desk at the moment-
Five Bookish Things:
1) Hate List by Jennifer Brown
2) Nation by Terry Hatchett
3) Faeries of Dreamdark: Blackbringer by Laini Taylor
4) Are You There, Vodka? It's Me Chelsea by Chelsea Handler
5) Breathers by S.G. Browne
Five Non-Bookish Things: (This stuff is on my desk)
1) Olay Daily Facial Cloths
2) My Fendi Glasses (I'm blind from far away hehe)
3) Kodak Digital Camera
4) A picture frame of me and my lover <3
People I'm tagging:
1) Faye from Ramblings Of A Teenage Bookworm
2) The Bookologist
3) Alyssa from Teens Read and Write
4) Kelsey from The Book Scout
5) Sara from My Life is an Effing Fairy Tale!
No pressure girlies, you don't have to do if you don't want to!