National Book Award finalist Julie Anne Peters is the author of Rage: A Love Story which comes out on September 8, 2009! The book is based on the dark side of love due to abuse. In January 5, 2010, Julie will also release By The Time You Read This, I'll Be Dead which focuses on a girl who is suicidal. She has written many more books for Older Readers and also writes for Middle Readers as well. Julie currently lives in Lakewood, Colorado with her partner Sherri. Thank you Julie for taking the time out of your busy schedule to do this interview! I cannot wait to read both of yours books :)
For more info on Julie, visit her official website: http://julieannepeters.com
Follow her on Twitter: http://twitter.com/julieannepeters
Myspace (where she writes her blog): http://www.myspace.com/julieannepeters
1) How old were you when you started writing?
2) What inspired you to write Rage?
3) Are the characters in the books based on someone you know?
4) What was the hardest part about writing Rage?
5) Out of all the books you've written, which one is your favorite and why?
6) I see in January 2010, you have another YA book coming out, By The Time You Read This, I'll Be Dead, what can we expect from this book?
7) Are there any new authors that have sparked your interest?
8) What book are you currently reading?
9) Do you have anything to say to all your readers?
10) Tell us something about yourself that no one knows about.
-I always wanted to be a famous singer, but I can’t stay awake beyond ten p.m., so I’d never make the late night talk talks.